Monday 2 April 2012

Orange Crush

I walked into Sephora the other day and was thrilled with their signage--Orange is the color of the season! I feel like there isn't enough of this wonderful color in the world of make-up. Yes, there are the nail polishes (only recently), and the subtle tones of orange, but I think it's really started to become popular.
A couple weeks ago I was in Superstore and saw that Revlon had a new line of lipsticks out. I was immediately drawn to the packaging (good marketing right there!) because it was so bright and colorful. I picked up the orange one instantly, sampled it and fell in love.





 The color is called "Tutti Fruity", and basically it's a Lip Butter--it's very moisturizing with a tint of color, but not too much. The orange is really subtle at first, but if you put layers of it on it will get darker. If you're a little leery about orange lipstick, this is the way to go. It actually looked a little peach/coral.






Pair it with a gold/peachy eye and you're good to go! Check out the other colors as well. There is also a commercial that Emma Stone is in that I'm pretty sure she's wearing this shade:

 


It's only summer for a short period of time, so brighten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment