Friday 16 March 2012

Be Kind To Your Skin!

I'll be the first to admit I'm super lazy when it comes to taking my make-up off at night. It was actually one of my resolutions this year to not go to bed with any product on. It's a tough battle as my take off routine is about 5 min. I soon come to regret it as I wake up in the middle of the night with eyes stinging and in the morning my pillows are covered in make-up and my eyes are crusty.
Thank goodness for make-up wipes! If I'm really tired/lazy I use the Oil of Olay wet cleansing cloths because they are pretty moist and leave your skin fresh and hydrated. I literally just lay in bed and wipe my face clean. And then I get up and use my toner and cream after anyways ;) I keep them in my drawer beside my bed so I don't have an excuse like getting up!
The moral of the story is to always always ALWAYS take off your make-up!!! If you consistently leave it on it WILL age you, you will get more break outs, and it'll clog your pores forcing them to get bigger.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I started using the Oil of Olay wipes years ago (have to wet them). The reason....I was at my aunt and uncle's in Medicine Hat and used a facecloth to take my makeup off. My uncle thought a clown and come into his bathroom at night and washed their face! I was embarassed and then started using the wipes. I love them. I too can't stand the burning eyes and messed up pillow when I neglect to remove my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunty Maureen, I really appreciate it!
    Do you still have to wet the cloths? I find them to be really moist as is. They are a real savior sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete