Tuesday 20 December 2011

Curly Sue-Hot Curlers!


 From grade 8 all until the end of high school I would faithfully get up every morning before school and curl my hair. Hot curlers are the easiest way to achieve a done up glamorous look in little time.
Wash hair and dry completely. If any part of your hair is even damp it'll throw off the whole look. All the curls will be a shorter length and the damp one will be the long curl. Make sure curlers are really hot (I usually plug them in before I get in the shower).
Spray the top area with hairspray, and every layer after. Just like the velcro curlers, start at the top with the bigger curlers. If you want a curl do the regular roll. I wave my hair with a curling iron and realized you can do it with hot curlers as well! Simply wrap hair around roller and make sure you have enough room to roll curler under to fasten and curl/wave away from your face.
 Once all curlers are in, spray hairspray all over head and leave to set. Try to leave in until curlers are cool. That way you know your curls will stay longer.


Once out, use your fingers to place the curls/waves the direction you'd like. Once you have the look right spray again with the hairspray. Curls will stay in all day/night!

As you can see I do have that one longer curl...simply use a curling iron to curl it up!

1 comment:

  1. The pink looks FAB!!
    Also, I too used to get up every morning from probably grades 9-11 to put hot rollers in my hair! I'm actually impressed that I had the time and energy to do it every day, without fail. I feel so much lazier now. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete