Friday 16 March 2012

Frugal Find!

I'm all about cheap make-up. To be honest, there are a lot of good thrifty brands out there that work just as well as higher-end products. That being said, there are some things I won't buy bargain brand (but that's for another day).
I was in Winner's the other day and was in the beauty section. You can find great items there! Nail polish, make-up, perfume, etc. I happened to see an eyeshadow palette and immediately swooped it up. It has 30 AMAZING colors and it was only $4.99! No joke.
Most people would probably overlook it because it's so cheap, but I have a secret for keeping my eyeshadow (any eyeshadow, including MAC) on. Simply swipe some of your moisturizer onto your eyelids, and let breathe for about a minute. You don't need a lot, just use the remainder on your fingertips from the application you did on your face. This will bond the eyeshadow to your lids without causing creasing. You should also use a sealer after all powders are applied, and before the eyeliner and mascara is put on.


So next time your in Winner's check out what treasures you can find!

2 comments:

  1. Katherine Gallagher17 March 2012 at 13:49

    Can I just ask, what is a sealer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do a blog post on it soon! I've gotten a couple emails about it as well :)

    ReplyDelete