Thursday 16 February 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

One of God's gift to women is detangler, or at least in my humble opinion ;)
It's a blessing for long hair, for easily tangled hair, and for damaged hair. When my hair is super dirty I wash it twice and scrunch it all up to hell. Even a deep conditioner doesn't help. When I get out of the shower I have a rat's nest on top of my head. No matter what I did, I used to pull out so much hair trying to get all the knots out.
Using a detangler not only helps you comb through your hair, but it helps seal and protect as well. I used to use kids detangler cause it smelt good. Now they have it for adults!



It comes separated ("milk" and oil), so you just shake it up and apply. Don't worry about going overboard with it as it doesn't weigh your hair down or make it greasy. There is also a pink color shield type as well. It's relatively cheap (about $4, Superstore) and lasts quite awhile.
Remember to always start at the bottom of the section of hair and work your way up! My mom never seemed to figure that out...

1 comment: