Thursday 16 February 2012

Doe Eyes

Awhile ago I was downtown for a walk when I came across the Noir Lash Lounge. I was intrigued as the place was very new, and the tag line on the door was "Lashes aren't just an added service, it's our ONLY service". I've heard of brow bars but not a lash bar. I went home and looked it up online immediately (I would have gone in but unfortunately I had a cranky baby.)
I was IMPRESSED! I assumed they just did eye lash extensions, but they do a lot more.
First off, there are 7 different types of extensions to go by--from subtle to excessive (mink), and with the exception of the mink ones they are only $75 per set and $35 for fills. I work in a spa that does eyelash extensions and not only is there just one kind, but they are about $200+ for the initial service, and about $150 thereafter.
They also have a $35 service that just does the outer lashes. Another great incentive to this is the special they offer called the Noircissist--buy 5, get 6 on any of the services! Pretty good deal considering you go back every 4-5 weeks for the touch ups.
They also do Lash Dips. I thought it was a tint, but for $125 it has to be something more. This is the description:
"Wave those wands farewell and say hello to the most perfect coat of mascara. LashDip is blacker-than-black, clump free and precise and (here's the kicker) lasts up to 6 weeks. The other stuff like how it's 100% hypoallergenic and free of toxins and preservatives - now that's just frivolous". I'm interested in this as well because my eyelashes are white blond. This could be good!
They also sell false eyelashes, about 10 different styles from subtle to outrageous.
I've never had eyelash extensions, though I've always wanted them. I do have naturally longer lashes, and use Latisse as well (to amazing results!)
I am definitely going to check out this place soon! So far there is only locations in Vancouver and Calgary.

No comments:

Post a Comment