Saturday 22 October 2011

Think Pink!

A couple years ago I was in this phase where I dyed the bottom half of my hair a couple different colors (dark brown, auburn, pink). I recently was looking through old pictures and had a nostalgic feeling for my pink hair. It's a temporary hair product (manic panic), so it washes out within a couple weeks. It starts out a really bright fuscia pink, but gradually goes light without looking like kool-aid (you know exactly what I mean!) But I also really liked how it lightly seeped into my hair on top half on my ends. I found a picture from when I did it before. You can't get the exact idea, but it's there (it had been a couple weeks at that point so it's a little "weak" in the color).


So, in the poll above let me know what you think!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment