Saturday 13 August 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

I love my hair products, and have quite a few of them. But one of the products I love the most is my Moroccan Oil.
Moroccan Oil has many wonderful properties, but what it does the best is strengthen the elasticity in your hair and makes it really shiny and soft, while protecting it from UV damage. After I get out of the shower I comb through my hair, then I use less than a dime sized amount and rub it in my hands so it's evenly dispersed. I comb through my hair with my fingers only half way down my hair, making sure I get the ends of my layers and concentrating on the tips. I have greasy roots so no need to go further up for me. In the summer time I try not to use hair dryers, curling irons, and my flat iron so if I have the time I just let it air dry, or pop in my velcro curlers.
There are 2 types of Moroccan Oil--the light treatment for fine or blond hair, and the original, which is for all hair types. The light treatment smells wonderful, but the original smells like candy. Delicious. Enough said.

The price is great, too! The small travel bottle (shown above, 25ml) is $16.00, while the bigger bottle (100ml) is about $40. Only found in salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment